Bengali Bride Reception Look Ideas
The unique misti mood, the bright banarasi saree, the elaborate forehead Kalka patterns, and the dazzling expensive jewelry Everything is how it defines our Kolkata brides. Nevertheless, we have already been exchanging ideas, techniques, and suggestions about how a bride may prepare for her weddings for quite some time now. But the way you wanna look for your reception is quite different from your cliched wedding looks. And in case you are wondering how it is. Here are some Bengali bride reception look, for you to seek inspo from.
1. A Traditional Bengali White And Red Saree Look!
Laal paar sada saree has been a very classic combination when it comes to bong saree looks. And if the colour comes as a reception look for bride in saree, it makes a deadly combi!
2. How About Adding A Twist To Your Classic Red Benarasi Bengali Bride Reception Look?
Brides in Bengal today are always up for experimenting and being innovative with their classic red saree look. And with that you can always go on draping your timeless red benarasi in a lehenga style.
3. A Majestic Royal Blue Bengali Bride Reception Look!
A chic royal blue lehenga look can never be gone wrong, if it is paired with some statement gold jewellery and a trendy open hair style. A perfect Bengali bride reception look in lehenga.
4. A Chique All White Benarasi Saree Look.
White can indeed make a very elegant and sophisticated look for a reception saree look. A white self design banarasi saree with matching stone jewellery is just angelic and divine as it sounds.
5. You Can Never Ever Go Wrong With The Combo Of Greens And Red For A Bengali Bride Reception Look!
The combination of green and red has been quite in the buzz lately. As a bride you may always go for a look that has a beautiful combination of vermillion bred and a bright leafy green shade borders and blouse.
6. A Pastel Shade Powder Blue Lehenga For A Sombre Bengali Bride Reception Look.
No dark shades don’t always make a compulsion for the Bengali bridal look. A muted powder blue colour in a lehenga look can make a perfect Bengali bride reception look.
7. How About A Bengali Bride Reception Look In Wine And Algae Green?
Wine colour has been an absolute embodiment of the regal vibes. And when it comes to the traditional Bengali bride look, you may always go for a wine lehenga look with an algae green zari border.
8. A Yellow Banarasi Bridal Look Paired With A White Blouse Is Something You Can’t Go Wrong With!
Yellow is yet another auspicious colour in the Bengali culture that looks absolutely divine on a bengali bride. So you may always go for a designer silk or banarasi yellow saree with an embroidered off white blouse.
9. A Bold And Elegant Navy Blue Velvet Lehenga Can Make Perfect For A Bengali Bride Reception Look.
Velvet lehengas have been forever in the trend of the wedding bridal look books list. And when it comes to a beautiful golden embroidered navy blue lehenga, it simply completes the vibe of a Bengali bride in lehenga.
10. And How About A Bi Colour Or Bi Shades Velvet Lehenga Look?
When you are not very sure of the colour combination to select for your lehenga, you may always go for a bi colour look with two different shades of the same colour family. This is gonna make a perfect simple Bengali bridal look.
11. A Royal And Romantic Bengali Bride Reception Look In A Fuchsia Zardosi Banarasi Saree With Green Meenakari Work.
The bright and cute shades of pink are absolutely an eye catcher for any bridal look. And when it comes to the combination of Fuchsia and bright green, this makes a perfect and beautiful banarasi saree bridal look, for reception.
12. How About This Hot Pink Saree With Navy Blue Zari Border?
The hot pink colour is as regal and bright with the bridal look as other bridal hues of reds, pinks and yellows. And the combination of a hot pink silk saree with navy blue and golden embroidered zari border is indeed mind boggling.
13. This Dual Tone Kataan Saree Is All Set For Your Minimalist Yet Elegant Bengali Bride Reception Look.
A bridal look doesn't necessarily have to be loud and bold always. A simple ombre look in a dual tone pink katan banarasi saree, with simple borders. Pair the look with chique jewellery, and a minimalist no makeup look.
14. The Cute Outfit Of The Bride In A Sky Blue Kanjivaram Saree.
A bong chubby bride in an adorable combination of sky blue and hot pink bordered kanjivaram saree is indeed a very coveted combination of Bengali bride reception look. Pair the look with simple golden jewellery, and a classic bun hairstyle.
15. The Royal Blue And Golden Lehenga Bengali Bride Reception Look.
The royal blue shade is indeed a shade that keeps on getting repeated as a choice of Bengali bride reception look, every now and then. A royal blue lehenga with golden zardosi work and a golden pallu is indeed a ‘turu-laabh’ for your reception OOTD.
16. An Indigo Zardosi Lehenga With Pink Dupatta For A Pretty Bong Bride Look For Reception.
The blend of blue and pink is indeed another deadly selection for any festive look. And when it comes to a Bengali bride reception look, how about an indigo zardosi lehenga with pink dupatta?
17. Bengali Bride Reception Look In A Green Opara Benarasi With Magenta Meenakari Pallu And Borders.
A green opara benarasi with a twist of magenta pallu is indeed another mind boggling combination for a Bengali bride reception look. The yellowish green banarasi looks wonderful with a pallu of magenta and golden meenakari work.
18. A Mustard Yellow Mastani Style Lehenga For Bengali Bride Reception Look.
Ok so we are kind of done with all the dark and heavy velvet lehengas. But how about an anarkali lehenga or the Mastaani suit in a mustard yellow shade? This shall make the perfect and regal Bengali bride reception look.
19. A Baby Pink Chiffon Lehenga With Rhinestone And Silver Zardosi Work.
Chiffon has been yet another very coveted lehenga material;. The sheer fabrics of a chiffon lehenga goes perfectly with the subtle baby pink shade. The pretty rhinestone and silver threadwork on the lehenga shall further amp up the wealth of the Bengali bride reception look. Pair the OOTD with simple stone jewellery and a blush makeup look!
20. And How About A Multi Color Banarasi Silk Anarkali?
Ok so enough of the cliched lehengas and sarees. Have you thought of a hatke look in an Anarkali suit? The multi coloured banarasi lehenga is definitely a must consider for a Bengali bride reception look. Pair the look with simple makeup and matching jewellery.